Shower curtain hooks

I bought a new shower curtain, which has reinforced eyes for the hooks. The rail is a type you see in hospitals, L shaped with a support from the ceiling in the middle at the bend, so ordinary loops cannot be used over the rail. The rail has 13 plastic runners in it, with a small hole. The usual curly plastic curtain hooks this type

- are too narrow at the narrowest part of the hook, to fit on the rail runner, or the curtain eyelet. They work fine on a curtain without reinfrced eyes. I have been unable to find any wider hooks, so for now I have had to botch it with metal sew on hooks. Surely there should be something made to fit a shower curtain to a rail properly?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Try the proper ones, like this..

Not originals though.

Reply to
dennis

dennis@home laid this down on his screen :

They will fit, thanks Dennis..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Search ebay for shower curtain hooks and you will find different designs such as

alan_m