Shower curtain hooks

I bought a new shower curtain, which has reinforced eyes for the hooks. The rail is a type you see in hospitals, L shaped with a support from the ceiling in the middle at the bend, so ordinary loops cannot be used over the rail. The rail has 13 plastic runners in it, with a small hole. The usual curly plastic curtain hooks this type
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Curtain-Hooks-for-Curtains-White-Plastic-Nylon-for-Curtain-Rings-Header-Tape/200966832788?epid 60189281&hash=item2eca8e8294:m:m0G_1rNRK6cVCriZMP8gzDA
- are too narrow at the narrowest part of the hook, to fit on the rail runner, or the curtain eyelet. They work fine on a curtain without reinfrced eyes. I have been unable to find any wider hooks, so for now I have had to botch it with metal sew on hooks. Surely there should be something made to fit a shower curtain to a rail properly?
On 11/05/2019 10:47, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Try the proper ones, like this..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Shower-Bathroom-Curtain-Hooks-Replacement-Track-Rail-Glider-Rings/251375086909?hash=item3a871f6d3d:m:mT8wP5VhnVptFCPwH8u_eVg
Not originals though.
dennis@home laid this down on his screen :

They will fit, thanks Dennis..
On 11/05/2019 10:47, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Search ebay for shower curtain hooks and you will find different designs such as
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EcoSpa-Replacement-Shower-Curtain-Hooks-Pack-Fits-Glider-Rail-Tracks-WHITE/262005045292?hash=item3d00b7b82c:m:mMN5-XjcebihStSa8rMIszQ
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk