Shower Board

Any you guys tell me whats the best type of board to use to mount an electric shower that wont rot ?

Reply to
Ed D Ball

I'm puzzled. I thought all electric showers were at least

*moisture resistant*?
Reply to
Chris Bacon

I think he was referring to a board that won't rot, rather then mounting a shower that does not rot, as I am sure you knew (unless you are really that dense)

The answer, I expect, is WBP ply.

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

well,presumably you are tiling it so Aquapanel by Knauf or Hardibacker Board or WBP Ply ...with timber behind at appropriate places to take the screws for the shower as well as timber to support the panels ..

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Either cement board (i.e. Aquapanel) or WBP ply. You'll still need to tile over before mounting the shower.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle