Shower

Does anyone know who makes this for Wickes ?and availability of spares now
and in a
few years time ? Thanks E
Reply to
ed
You'd need to at least be a bit more specific about which shower you're referring to. Regardless, a good site to find out about spares (and other stuff) for showers is here:
is listed as one of the leading manufacturers, so perhaps your mystery shower is there.
Styx
Reply to
Styx

Site Timeline Threads