Shed plans online?

I am interested building a pent shed to go across the width of the bottom of the garden. It would back onto a 8' wall.

I would like the shed to be about 20' x 6.5', with the usual half- height windows down the long side, and two doors - one in the middle of the long glazed side, and one in the end. I would like the shed to be sufficiently sturdy that I could insulate the internal walls and use it as a studio.

Can anyone recommend any DIY sites with help for this type of project?

PS I have searched this newsgroup and found replies from 2004 and wondered if there was anything more recent.

Reply to
Scrump

(Sorry Scrump)... "Me too"

Just added this to try and prompt a response!

John

Reply to
jal