Shaver point in bathroom

I want to fit a shaver point in my bathroom. I would have preferred to put it to the right of the wide mirror above the washbasin, but I think that puts it in zone 1 where I imagine it is not allowed - the non-tap end of the bath is adjacent to the washbasin and the mirror above it and a vertical line from the edge of the bath would take in where I would prefer to put the shaver point.

In which case I guess I'll have to put the shaver point on the left. Am U correct in my understanding of the regs. on this point?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Dunbar

Basins, don't actually influence the zones - only baths and showers. So it can probably go where you want as long as the accessory is appropriate for the location (so not going to get soaked every time you run the tap etc).

not quite - they are less strict that you are interpreting.

Reply to
John Rumm

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 13:18:47 GMT someone who may be "Keith Dunbar" wrote this:-

If the shaver unit is to the right of this line then it would be in zone 1 and not allowed. If it is to the left of the line it would be in zone 2 and allowed.

Put it on the left or get a smaller mirror.

Reply to
David Hansen