server cabinets

Free to anyone who wants them 2x full height (44U) server cabinets, front and rear doors, no sides. They have been disassembled some minor rust but otherwise ok.

email me in reverse at moc dot s2f hat slaireasthgirw

lliB

Reply to
williamwright

But your From address isn't munged at all?

Reply to
Clive Arthur

And hat isn't @ backwards. :)

Besides that, there must be better places to harvest email addresses than Usenet.

Reply to
GB

I know. I just that hat was more amusing.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright