Sending multiple texts (SMS)

Sure, but I was thinking that that would not be as useful with a door code. With a door code you can look at the text when you show up first and need to use the code to open the door, maybe months after the door code has been sent to you when you happen to be first at the door.

Reply to
Simon Jones

Yes. Its only the iphone iOS that is smart enough to send it to another iphone if it decides that the recipient has one, and sends a standard text if it decides that the recipient doesn't have an iphone or ipad. It normally doesn't know that with a new recipient, only after you have received an imessage from that recipient before the new message has been sent.

Reply to
Simon Jones

I am rarely in range of wi-fi, so I use a fair amount of 4G data. The only exception is in or near any educational establishment (I even discovered that I could get Eduroam in the cafe at Barts in London!). Otherwise I'd be on PAYG too.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I need a PC based program to work with a Nokia 2G feature phone (i.e. pre- Android). The old Nokia software doesn't seem to be around any more.

Need to be able to send multiple texts and manage contacts.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Why not just use the Nokia's own user/group contacts?

Reply to
Max Demian