Screwfix trade counters

If you have ordered via phone or internet before, all that info is available to the guys in the Shops via the computer having given them your postcode.

Tim. .

Reply to
Tim..

That's very willing of them, above and beyond the call of duty! ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Quite. I'm pretty certain he had access to more than a cd of addresses and names...

Darren

Reply to
dmc

From personaly experience, I wouldn't worry too much about that with screwfix. I find that if I don't order for a while then I start not getting the cataloges just a leaflet telling me there is a new one and some offers/flier about new ranges.

Seems a whole lot better than blindly sending out endless catalogues to be thrown away and I don't really class this as junk mail (something which I hate - both electronic and otherwise)

Darren

Reply to
dmc

Except mine (business): when I buy stuff at PC World and ask for a VAT receipt they type in the office postcode and up pops a list of all the businesses here ... except mine. We've only been here since

2002!
Reply to
Tony Bryer