Screwfix stuff in stock?

Do they hold any stock?

OH is off with a list to the local one - and is planning his trip to B&Q to get the stuff they don't have.

Reply to
mogga

Urgh. They had everything in. Apart from the anti-vandal paint stuff which we'd seen on their site they didn't have to order or in store.

Reply to
mogga

In article , mogga writes

Conventional gloss mixed with a bit of engine oil (to stop it setting) is a reputed alternative, perhaps worth a try if it is for a small area and you have the components lying around.

Reply to
fred

Ooooooooo bound to have some gloss knocking about somewhere. I think OH has been meaning to do his oil change for some time now too. Ta muchly!!!! :-) I will report back if we try it out

Reply to
mogga