Screwfix free delivery "trick"

The message from Grimly Curmudgeon contains these words:

They are extant rather than extinct.

To my considerable surprise they delivered two mattresses here for a very reasonable delivery charge the other day.

Reply to
Appin

The message from "The Medway Handyman" contains these words:

An impossible circumstance. Festool and Lamello are pretty class machines and at least some suppliers of these machines can recognise the appropriate situations in which to use the subjunctive :-)

Reply to
Appin

Something like this happened to Henry VIII.

should have used DHL......

Reply to
Andy Hall

Go and collect. It would be worth it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

So is that where we get "the dogs' bollocks" from?

Couldn't find the Stornoway bit... :-)

Reply to
Rod

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

the opium trade!)

Owned largely by the German Post Office, I believe :-). We have TWO DHL vans come into the village every day -- DHL International and DHL -- both in the same livery, but the organisations are separately run.

Reply to
Appin

Indeed they did. I'm now set up for my next £25 order with delivery inclusive...

Reply to
Ed Sirett