Scholarship Program for Working Adults - MUST UNIVERSITY

As a representative of MUST University, I would like to inform about MUST’s Scholarship Program for Working Adults.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR WORKING ADULTS MUST University have introduced a scholarship program, especially for working adults, whereby you can benefit from a 75% scholarship on your tuition fee for any program of your choice. This means that students will be required to pay only 25% of the total program fee.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS AVAILABLE:
•    Associate’s Degree(s) •    Bachelor’s Degree(s) •    Master’s Degree •    Doctorate Degree(s) •    Diploma Program(s) •    Certificate Program(s)
Programs are offered in 16 diversified subjects.
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM? 1.    If you are a working adult who wants to seriously pursue a professional degree with unparalleled affordability, excel professionally and enjoy success, you should certainly apply for this scholarship program. 2.    Working adults who currently feel their growth is stuck can apply for the program and earn a degree or a certificate.
HOW TO APPLY Applying to MUST is absolutely FREE! Your application form will provide me some of your basic personal information and educational interest, which will help me serve you better. Please click on the link(s) given below to provide your valid information to the university.
For Bachelors, Masters and Diploma Programs: http://www.mustuniversity.com/lp/masters /
For PHD / Doctorate Programs: http://www.mustuniversity.com/lp/doctoraldegrees /
Once your details are received, our career counselor will connect with you to discuss/assist you in registration.
FREE CAREER SERVICES TO HELP YOU GET EMPLOYED In addition, the university provides complimentary career development services to students globally, helping them explore the best employment opportunities and develop their careers. You can get your resume drafted by experts, access exclusive job opportunities with our corporate partners and learn all the tricks of the trade from MUST’s career counselor before appearing for interviews.
ABOUT MUST UNIVERSITY: As the world's largest university, MUST offers self-paced degree, diploma, and certificate programs in 16 different fields of study and 71 different majors. More than 2000 experienced faculty members, around 88 global locations, about 1000 academic affiliates, corporate partners and career center all come under MUST's roof to offer peerless academic experience.
Best Regards, Maria Miller www.mustuniversity.com
Quote: “There are two fundamental equalizers in life – the Internet and education.” - John Chambers, CEO of Cisco Systems (1999)
Add pictures here
✖
In message
Utter shite!
--
Frank Kelly

Add pictures here
✖
Things must be desperate, obviously down to their last few swimming pools and bags of coke.
Brian
--
Brian Gaff - snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk
✖