Scholarship Program for Working Adults - MUST UNIVERSITY

As a representative of MUST University, I would like to inform about MUST= =92s Scholarship Program for Working Adults.

SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR WORKING ADULTS MUST University have introduced a scholarship program, especially for worki= ng adults, whereby you can benefit from a 75% scholarship on your tuition f= ee for any program of your choice. This means that students will be require= d to pay only 25% of the total program fee.

SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS AVAILABLE:

=95 Associate=92s Degree(s) =95 Bachelor=92s Degree(s) =95 Master=92s Degree =95 Doctorate Degree(s) =95 Diploma Program(s) =95 Certificate Program(s)

Programs are offered in 16 diversified subjects.=20

WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM?=20

  1. If you are a working adult who wants to seriously pursue a professional = degree with unparalleled affordability, excel professionally and enjoy succ= ess, you should certainly apply for this scholarship program.
  2. Working adults who currently feel their growth is stuck can apply for th= e program and earn a degree or a certificate.=20

HOW TO APPLY Applying to MUST is absolutely FREE! Your application form will provide me = some of your basic personal information and educational interest, which wil= l help me serve you better. Please click on the link(s) given below to prov= ide your valid information to the university.=20

For Bachelors, Masters and Diploma Programs:

PHD / Doctorate Programs:
your details are received, our career counselor will connect with you = to discuss/assist you in registration.

FREE CAREER SERVICES TO HELP YOU GET EMPLOYED In addition, the university provides complimentary career development servi= ces to students globally, helping them explore the best employment opportun= ities and develop their careers. You can get your resume drafted by experts= , access exclusive job opportunities with our corporate partners and learn = all the tricks of the trade from MUST=92s career counselor before appearing= for interviews.

ABOUT MUST UNIVERSITY: As the world's largest university, MUST offers self-paced degree, diploma, = and certificate programs in 16 different fields of study and 71 different m= ajors. More than 2000 experienced faculty members, around 88 global locatio= ns, about 1000 academic affiliates, corporate partners and career center al= l come under MUST's roof to offer peerless academic experience.=20

Best Regards, Maria Miller

Quote:=20 =93There are two fundamental equalizers in life =96 the Internet and educat= ion.=94

- John Chambers, CEO of Cisco Systems (1999)

Reply to
Linda Williams

In message , Linda Williams writes

Utter s**te!

Reply to
Frank Kelly

Things must be desperate, obviously down to their last few swimming pools and bags of coke.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff