Scewfix cable missing?

If it possible that they don't stock plain 2.5mm T&E grey reels?

I can only find "harmonised" (the new EU colouring) ones.

Strange...

Reply to
NotMe

Local Wickes had many reels of red + black 2.5mm T+E on Saturday. When quized about harmonised colours the operative looked at me as if I had just stepped out of a space ship and expressed no understanding of harmonisation. So I bought 100m.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

They have it - item 95337

- doesn't say the length - but price would suggest it is 100m also in white
(25m reel)

It is cheaper than the harmonised too.

Dave

Reply to
logized

(25m reel)

Cheers, I overlooked that one.

Couldn't wait and ended up buying from B&Q instead - £1 extra for the 1.5mm and £2 extra for the 2.5mm, but as I was not going to go over £45 with my order than I am still better off.

Reply to
NotMe

Wikes in Worcester still have cable in the old colours if anyone is interested, saw it tonight.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton