Samsung photo appt up

Does anyone know of an app that would allow directories be set up on the phone (SamsunG S21 Ultra) for photos to save wading through lots odes images searching for the one you want ?

Reply to
fred

ES File Explorer will do all the normal file and folder manipulation stuff...

Reply to
John Rumm

Try Cx File Explorer. Brilliantly organisable, easy to use, free of charge and advert free. It's infinitely better and faster than Android's own file management system without using too much RAM.

Reply to
Scribbles

Also has a text editor and viewers for images &c. and you can upload to an FTP server so you can use it to maintain a website. I got it for my Hudl 2 as it has nothing for file organisation.

Reply to
Max Demian

Have you considered connecting it to a PC to organise the files, create folders etc.?

The bigger screen can make organising photos easier.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David