Sam Suds,, PVC.

There have been a couple of topics of late I found particularly interesting plastic tubing ,, hand baskets in the supermarket,,

Which one do you pick up,,

yesterday i was picky and chose the older basket with the harder plastic on the wire,,,

Why ???

Well,, thars summit to think about,,

I found a link to sam suds ont'ube,,

Here

anna blue vinyl link here Vimeo..

I remember now ,,

Parfums fragrance and pvc pipes,,

Are they safe,,?

try ewg website here,, (Environmental working group)

Scotch Mule.

Quarter past four.

Reply to
nemo

And I haven't a sixpence.

Reply to
Vir Campestris

t is a bit later than than that..

I susprct..

///

Just sitting her wondering why SLS is in paracetamol..

It is kindof intersting,,

Sodium Laureth Sulphate..

Ye check it out..

Ive got the locsl social;s forcen them down tyran to forcem dow my mums neck even when she doant need them..

Why is sls in paracetamol..

What is sls ,, look here.. starer for ten,,

Here is another website

..

Ok it is a mercola but there are other voices,,

Why is floor disinfectant in paracetamol.. SLS..

..

And why do the carers want me to give my old mom two of them

every time they come,,

They prompt her to ask me for painkillers that she does not need,,

.. ..

lauryl-sulfate.aspx

nuther

Try this link it might help you figure what time it is..

Reply to
nuther

Apparently as an exipient, to aid wetting and dispersion of a hydrophobic active pharmaceutical ingredient, preservative or antioxidant.

But you must pay to read that.

Reply to
Andy Burns