Sam Suds,, PVC.

There have been a couple of topics of late I found particularly interesting plastic tubing ,, hand baskets in the supermarket,,
Which one do you pick up,,
yesterday i was picky and chose the older basket with the harder plastic on the wire,,,
Why ???
Well,, thars summit to think about,,
I found a link to sam suds ont'ube,,
Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpmE_b90XTU

anna blue vinyl link here Vimeo..

http://vimeo.com/5446160

I remember now ,,
Parfums fragrance and pvc pipes,,
Are they safe,,?
try ewg website here,, (Environmental working group)
https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ewg+skin+deep
On 27/12/2014 22:56, Scotch Mule. wrote:

Quarter past four.
On 28/12/2014 01:08, nemo wrote:

And I haven't a sixpence.
On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 01:08:44 +0000, nemo wrote:

t is a bit later than than that..
I susprct..
///
Just sitting her wondering why SLS is in paracetamol..
It is kindof intersting,,
Sodium Laureth Sulphate..
Ye check it out..
Ive got the locsl social;s forcen them down tyran to forcem dow my mums neck even when she doant need them..
Why is sls in paracetamol..
What is sls ,, look here.. starer for ten,,
Here is another website
..
Ok it is a mercola but there are other voices,,
Why is floor disinfectant in paracetamol.. SLS..
..
And why do the carers want me to give my old mom two of them
every time they come,,
They prompt her to ask me for painkillers that she does not need,,
.. ..
http://www.purezing.com/living/toxins/ living_toxins_dangerousingredients.html
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/07/13/sodium- lauryl-sulfate.aspx
http://slsfree.net/
nuther wrote:

Apparently as an exipient, to aid wetting and dispersion of a hydrophobic active pharmaceutical ingredient, preservative or antioxidant.
<http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10837450.2012.723717
But you must pay to read that.
On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 01:08:44 +0000, nemo wrote:

Try this link it might help you figure what time it is..
http://www.safecosmetics.org/