Saddo Forger at worrk

Please do not assume that any post made by Judith has been made by me.

There is a real saddo at work in many groups who is forging my email address from an Astraweb account.

Just ignore him.

Reply to
Judith

Worried about damage to your reputation?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

you cannot forge something that only lives in your head

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted "precious" to keep him company.

Reply to
Judith

microsoft own the address

you are not judith you are anthony bournes

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted "precious" to keep him company.

Just ignore him.

most people already do ignore you and how do you know i am a him

Reply to
Judith

On Friday 15 November 2013 16:38 Judith wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Fair enough - and apologies if I have replied to any posts that have bene forged...

Reply to
Tim Watts

judith does not exist

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted "precious" to keep him company.

Reply to
Judith

In article , Tim Watts writes

A simple KF entry kills 2 'birds' with one stone, problem solved.

Reply to
fred

Harry must be on holiday I reckon.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

You have lost any credibility that you used to have. It was slim at the best of times. Best that you just f*ck off.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

You have to admire the wit of someone replying to an identically named poster who still can't manage to quote the original message in a meaningful way.

Reply to
John Rumm

Nobody cares. Not one jot. Honestly. Both of you are rambling non-entities with obsessive delusions that your (no doubt endless) typing is worthwhile and widely read with an audience who sagely nods at your every utterance.

The only interest to be wrung from any of this is from the objective PoV where we can see just how much your existence entirely depends on these symbiotic relationships you form with each other.

Reply to
Scott M

Mmmmn, nice post :-)

Couldn't agree more.

Reply to
fred

You have lost any credibility that you used to have. It was slim at the best of times. Best that you just f*ck off.

Reply to
Judith

Nobody cares. Not one jot. Honestly. Both of you are rambling non-entities with obsessive delusions that your (no doubt endless) typing is worthwhile and widely read with an audience who sagely nods at your every utterance.

The only interest to be wrung from any of this is from the objective PoV where we can see just how much your existence entirely depends on these symbiotic relationships you form with each other.

Reply to
Judith

In article , Tim Watts writes

A simple KF entry kills 2 'birds' with one stone, problem solved.

Reply to
Judith

Lot of forging going on just now. Must be fallout from all those compromised online address books. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

No dear, that honour is yours alone

*plonk*
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

so do we ignore this mail then ?

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I am puzzled. Anthony Bournes and his various socks are in my KF. I don't see any of the Judith posts unless I look in google. I am using Agent 4.2 and I had assumed that killfiled on more than just the name. I don't see any of the Judith posts so does that mean all the posts are coming from the same person?

pete

Reply to
Peter Turtill

Bloody hell, has my 5 year old grandson has started posting here? When he's annoyed at something, he does the same as 'Judith' and repeats sentences and words verbatim that myself and his grandmother have said to him.

Cash

Reply to
Cash