Russian Revolutionary Hybrid car

its anything a prius doesn't do obviously.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I know its hard to believe but drivel actually has a bit of this correct.. it doesn't matter how powerful the engine is as long as its more than the average for the journey. The power to accelerate doesn't come from the engine, it comes from the battery. You can accelerate as fast as the battery and electric motors allow. As long as you don't do it too often and flatten the battery, then you would find it hard going.

Reply to
dennis

Eagerly awaited, Dennis joins in.......

4 miles. A Calcars battery extension can get 80. Thank you Dennis.
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You must read what I wrote. It is easier that way.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Dennis, I have it all correct.

Thank you Dennis. A nearly astute observation from you there.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I could have linked to the Moon, but you got there in the end. The Ruskies have not ripped off a USA design. The first attempt at this was in 1910. BSA, had a prototype in 1955.

Tell me where they are telling lies?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Oi, don't diss the mighty Lada. My mate had a Moskvich - in remarkable condition, it was, which was hardly surprising as it never went anywhere. He bought it for 90quid and sold it for 190. I was amazed at the number of eejits out there, as the phone rang for a week.

Reply to
grimly4

YoYo. How gloriously appropriate, as it ventures out and is towed back, like a brick on a piece of elastic.

Reply to
grimly4

Seems like a cunning device to part fools from their money. Not the first time some start-up bunch of chancers have trumpeted their vapourware on the 'net.

Reply to
grimly4

Reply to
grimly4

So you can commute for a whole two miles without chucking out the same sort of pollution that all the other cheaper cars do. To do so you chuck out more pollution from a power station elsewhere. Maybe you charge it overnight from solar panels?

Reply to
dennis

The Moskvich engines was a direct copy of a BMW engine with interchangeable parts. Great car! Very distinctive. Better than an Austin Lemonhundred.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Knob, the Russian president was involved. Also I notice no one asking for "investment" money. And they have real cars and engines running. Thank you knob.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I think you crap in a toilet in the boot. to create methane...or am I getting mixed up..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

...and a bottle of rum

< snip drivel >
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Dennis, it says four above. But the Volt can do 60 miles.

< snip Dennis drivel >

After he was doing so well, snipping had to come.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Some idiot in Coventry had one of those, you could smell it about a mile before you caught up.

Reply to
dennis

"getting mixed up", implies that you were not at some stage. That is 100% wrong.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Wow, known knobness in action. Amazing.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Was it owned by the snotty uni lunatic? He poos in the boot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel