roller blind fabric

Can anyone advise me as to where I can purchase fabric to make roller blinds and matching shower curtains - I've googled until I'm cross - eyed!!

TIA

Kath

Reply to
David Jones

I vaguely recall my Mum making roller bilnds from a kit, donkey's years ago, and IIRC she use curtain fabric which she had to treat with some sort of stiffening agent (like PVA, or maybe that's what it was?)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Homebase sell a spray which you can use with pretty much any fabric you like. It acts like a starch and stiffens the fabric.

Reply to
BeeJay

Argos?

Reply to
zaax

Dunelm Mills also carry a spray to use for this.

Reply to
GlintingHedgehog

Yup, PVA:water 1:20 as a fabric stiffener.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

will make up just about anything or just sell you cloth a few metres or a vanful.

John Schmitt

Reply to
John Schmitt