RJ45/Satellite/TV faceplate

Anyone know if it's possible to get a single-socket sized faceplate which has these 3 connectors available ? Googling for a few minutes didn't throw anything immediate up.
I want to run a network cable into my existing aerial/satellite faceplate, to keep things tidy.
On 18/03/2011 17:14, Jethro wrote:

Look at Videk - They supply industry and have modular faceplates, you may need a 4 way with a blanking plate
Malcolm
On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:27:09 +0000, Malcolm wrote:

faceplate
Which will probably need a double size plate...
It might be worth a dig through CPC's site. They have quite range of faceplates with allsorts of connectors on them. You could use 2 x F-type (satellite connector) and 1 RJ45. F-type out performs Belling Lee (normal TV aerial connector).
--
Cheers
Dave.

On 18/03/2011 17:14, Jethro wrote:

I have not seen any that can go in a single faceplate. Double versions are easy either with ready made plates like:
http://cpc.farnell.com/triax/304114/wall-outlet-plate-tv-radio-sat1/dp/AP01193
or with euromod modules. But most dual TV or TV + Sat modules are two mods wide, and hence don't leave space for the RJ45
--
Cheers,

John.

You might get something here: http://www.letsautomate.com/index.cfm?&Nav=Walloutlets&
On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:15:14 -0000, Steven Campbell wrote:

particularly
http://www.letsautomate.com/11657.cfm ?
--
(º•.¸(¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨)¸.•º)
<.•°•. Nik .•°•.>

It's lovely - but it rather depends on readers using a fixed pitch font.
-- Skipweasel - never knowingly understood.
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:42:46 -0000, Skipweasel wrote:

And right chracter set. Your quoted one is totally different to the one in the orginal, which does look like anything "lovely" to me. B-)
--
Cheers
Dave.

snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com says...

Didn't look lovely when I first read it - I was idle for a moment so I pasted it into Notepad.

On 18/03/2011 17:14, Jethro wrote:

Don't think I've seen a way to make that up using modules.
You can use modular systems to snap what you want into, but it would need to be a double size.
Here at Lowe Towers, I use an arrangement of 'twin single' faceplates, with a special twin back-box which allows for two singles, not a double. One side has a normal dual-sat / UHF / VHF plate, and the other has a dual cat6 RJ45. It's quite tidy.
--
Ron

On 18/03/2011 17:14, Jethro wrote:

Buy a two moduule RJ45 faceplate, an rj45 module, an equally wide blank plate, and two F barrels (couplers) with nuts.
Mount the F barrels on the blank face plate, securing with the nuts.
I have done this though I just used one F barrel.
You may want to add two F elbows depending on how the cable enters the wall box.
www.Satcure.co.uk sell the F barrels, nuts, plugs and elbows that you will need.
--
Michael Chare