RIP The Medway Handyman

I've never used the lower toolbar, but that is indeed how I understood that it works, is there any advantage to it? I see only disadvantages.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Have to admit that I just use Thunderbird mainly as found. Only put the "Reply" in the main toolbar when you mentioned it. I responded to your post as others seemed to think you were doing something wrong. As always with software, there is no right or wrong just different.

Reply to
Richard

This seems to have become the Usenet "memorial drift" thread...

Reply to
jkn

Condolences to those left behind.

I remember him as helpful and knowledgeable. Bought a portable workbench thing on his recommendation, and don't regret it.

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

You can add another one to your list.

He'll be missed.

(And this is from someone who is married to a Kentish Maid)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris