Ring doorbell camera - counterproductive?

You ring the doorbell, nobody answers, a voice comes through the doorbell.....
So you guess they aren't in and burgle them?
On 14/08/2019 19:31, R D S wrote:

or steal the camera in the door bell push!
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

Ring guarantee theirs against theft.
On 16/08/2019 16:27, Peter Johnson wrote:

And how does ring stop people stealing them?
I guess they offer a "free" replacement upon theft but do they offer to refund the cost getting someone in to fit it or the cost of the damage when the thief used a crow bar to remove it quickly.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

Only for the one theft.
No, as most can be used with or without the picture and be answered on the phone wherever it is. Treble I have with them is the appalling audio quality. Everyone sounds like a Klingon. Brian
--
----- --

Doesn’t happen with my Arlos.
Only problem is that the PIR doesn’t work thru glass so you cant mount the thing inside the patio door and so it’s a bit easy to steal the camera itself and they arent cheap.

And have the cops show up and frog march you off to the cells.

They weren't Boris' bendy busses. He got rid of them. It was Ken L who introduced them.
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
On 14/08/2019 19:31, R D S wrote:

Yup, techmoan on YT came to that conclusion.
--
Adrian C

On Thursday, 15 August 2019 12:59:37 UTC+1, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

So if you knock or ring on the door and nobody answers that means someone is in ?