Ride-on mower - loading ramps sought!

Not off-topic, I hope, but definitely off-garden!
I've just bought a trailer to transport my ride-on mower for repair.
Now I need a pair of arched loading ramps. There are lots in USA for a little over 100 dollars; the only ones I can find in UK (Northern Equipment Co) are 130-ish pounds.
They're rarely seen on eBay.
So where are all those sub-100 pounds pairs of ramps?
Can anyone help me get a load off my mind and onto the trailer? (Worth reading the post for that clever closing, eh?)
Thanks and regards.

for a one off load why not just a couple of pieces of timber and some blocks under one end
Spamfree! wrote:

Aluminium 'U' section is available roughly 4" x 2" from aluminium stock holders, use 2 pieces about 6' long.
Dave
Spamfree! wrote:

I've never seen the ramps you are looking for. I just use a couple of oak boards.
-- Holly, in France Holiday Home in Dordogne http://la-plaine.chez.tiscali.fr /
Spamfree! wrote:

Watch "I'm a celebrity..." tonight. I think the challenge is called "Highway to Hell". If they can do it, so can you.
MBQ

Some good chunky wood will do it. You may also need to support the end of the trailer as you drive on.
Alternativly the local steel stockhoder may be able to do you a deal, if they are in a good mood.
My local repair guys come an collect :-)
Rick