RIde on mower dumper trailer?

doing a lot of work in the garden...and my 12 yearold is tired of moving wheelbarrowfulls of stuff around...so im looking for somat to make life easier for him! i have a ride on mower and am wondering if anyone knows if anyone makes mini dumper trailers that will hook on the back?

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

If you are rich - try

there is tipper at £exorbitant !

I just use a non tipper behind mine and hand empty it.

Regards Pete

Peter Stockdale

Machine Mart

Reply to
Mike

Plenty of manufacturers. We have a John Deere and a Westwood. Trouble is they aren't really much good as tippers as the fulcrum is the wheel axis which is amidship. We just un-hitch and bodily throw it up on its tail.

There are flexible plastic ones used by the stud farms around here which are designed to tip properly, (i.e.) the axle is at the rear. Not sure of the make. Have a look here

Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

Ive got one certainly.It was a westwood I think. The mower got nicked, but they left the trailer :-)

About 120 quid IIRC.

Anoter option is to get a full sized trailer and fit a tow ball to the ride on.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You will find quad bike trailers on eBay, amoung other places. You can get the halfords type trailers for 50 quid, 2nd hand.

I got a bobcat to solve this issue, but then I have 10's of tonnes of stuff to shift .....

Rick

Reply to
Rick