Best ride on mower

I have about 1.25 acres of lawn to cut at my new home. Spring is a wa

off yet, but would like to plan on buying a good second hand ride o lawnmower. Does anyone have any to recomend? Flicking through eba seems to have several Lawnflite and Countax models. Realise, lik anything condition will vary, but what age and size/model in eithe range might I get for say £750

-- dbrokenhandle

Reply to
dbrokenhandle