REQ: Cheap source for multiway phone wall socket

Where can I get a wall-mounted socket for an ordinary domestic phone line which has 3 or 4 sockets on the front?

I don't want to use an adapter or a splitter like this:

is a consideration as I am on a budget.

Reply to
John

Any supplier of computer network kit will sell you a faceplate with 4 "bt" modules, or 3 and a blanking plate.

Reply to
Palindrome

I guess the cot of the adapter is cheaper than a full blow plate with 4 sockets

why don't you want to use the plug in adapter ?

Reply to
Cub

Cheapest would probably be a dual box with two standard 2 outlet units - or a two and a one. If it must be one plate you're into using modular types like this:-

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You should maybe get something from here

Steven Campbell

x CON-MOD-QUADFACE

1 x NET-BACKDOUBLE 4 x CON-MOD-BT (or 3 x and 1 x CON-MOD-BLANK)
Reply to
John Rumm

A splitter/adapter is secured in a way which is physically too flimsy for the relatively quick way the plugs need to go in.

Reply to
John