Replacement uPVC window handles.

Firstly, I know nothing about uPVC fittings, so sorry if this is a stupid question.

I would like to replace two of these things:

anyone have any idea what I should be looking for? I searched the web and a similar handle called a 'cockspur' appeared:

it is not exactly the same thing, could it be used as a replacement?

Thanks in advance,

David Paste.

Reply to
David Paste

This firm might be able to help you:

Professor Strabismus

Reply to
David Paste

Well, as it happens, a last-ditch search after I posted uncovered a local manufacturer! Cheers.

Reply to
David Paste

Really? I've replaced a few handles in various different windows over the years and found that whatever generic handle I picked up always fitted fine. I had assumed, from my admittedly small sample size of half a dozen, that they were all of the same standard dimensions (or at least there's sufficient tolerance in the mounting points to accomodate a wide variety of windows). Of course there's no substitue for getting an exact replacement for the aesthetic benefit.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton