Name of fixing.

Hello,

I am trying to find the name of this type of fixing:

(it's a drawn picture, 30KB, no adverts other than what google see fit to add)

Can any one name this item for me?

Thanks in advance,

David Paste.

Reply to
David Paste

P clip

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Reply to
Andy Burns

Re: P-clip.

I love you all, thanks very much.

I asked around three different hardware shops for "a little thing shaped like a lower-case d" with no joy. D'oh!

Reply to
David Paste

Your local 'Maplin' has them in 4 different sizes. Unfortunately you'll have to buy 100 of them, as I found when I needed 3 the other day.

Reply to
pcb1962