Removing black metal paint from white concrete

Hello,

You can probably guess by the subject line that I have spilt a tin of black metal metal over my white concrete garage floor.

I'm not too bothered, it is only the garage, but is there anyway I can remove it? I have got most of it up (and put in back in the tin!) but there is still a large circle. What makes it harder to remove is that it is a rippled floor.

Specifically the stuff is:

it is now dry.

Thanks,

Graham

Reply to
Graham Jones

Can't see how you'll ever manage that; but why can't you just paint more white (quite a few layers I expect) over it? Or am I missing something?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Gentle bit of Angle Grinder with the wire brush disc?

Reply to
Adrian C

It was painted white before, it is the colour of the concrete that is white. Brand new concrete too.

Graham

Reply to
Graham Jones

Oddly enough when there was an accident involving a tin of green paint and a wheelie bin that resulted in a green splode all over the road Doncaster council sent someone round to paint over the green paint with black paint to match the tarmac!

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It might disintegrate the surface

NT