Removing black metal paint from white concrete

Hello,
You can probably guess by the subject line that I have spilt a tin of black metal metal over my white concrete garage floor.
I'm not too bothered, it is only the garage, but is there anyway I can remove it? I have got most of it up (and put in back in the tin!) but there is still a large circle. What makes it harder to remove is that it is a rippled floor.
Specifically the stuff is:
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p19471
BTW it is now dry.
Thanks,
Graham
On 16/11/2011 15:01, Graham Jones wrote:

Can't see how you'll ever manage that; but why can't you just paint more white (quite a few layers I expect) over it? Or am I missing something?
David

It was painted white before, it is the colour of the concrete that is white. Brand new concrete too.
Graham
Lobster wrote:

Oddly enough when there was an accident involving a tin of green paint and a wheelie bin that resulted in a green splode all over the road Doncaster council sent someone round to paint over the green paint with black paint to match the tarmac!
--
Adam

On 16/11/2011 15:01, Graham Jones wrote:

Gentle bit of Angle Grinder with the wire brush disc?
--
Adrian C

It might disintegrate the surface
NT