Remote temperature sensor for Honeywell CM607 programmable thermostat

I've got to replace a faulty CM67 with a remote sensor. To minimise operator confusion in our village hall I'm planning to use a CM907. Does anyone know what the sensor compatibility of the two units are? It would be handy if the two units employ the same sensor component even if the casing of the remote unit varies.

Reply to
Cynic