Recommend some hinges?

Just bought some 6 panel wood interior doors, 35mm thick.

I've been looking at the Screwfix range but there seems to be too much choice in style and type and without reference to their specific use.

Any advice on a decent quality door hinge without overkill?

Thanks.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

If staining the doors there is only one type...brass

The3rd Earl Of Derby

I was a bit unhappy with the quality of the screwfix range of hinges - surprisingly one of the best I found was the B&Q Premium range (chrome, matt & brass)

Reply to
dom

I generally use a pair of 3" polished brass DSW (double steel washer hinges with this type of door. If brass doesn't match your othe hardware you can get nice 3" polished chrome hinges which look ver smart

-- Nick H

Reply to
Nick H