Reccomendation for Handsfree Analogue Phone with Caller ID

Last question for today I promise....

SWMBO has indicated that she thinks that one of the above items would a great addition to her modern lifestyle. (Not sure if she really wants handsfree, just on hook dialing might do).

Anyone got any recomendations for a wired phone with the above features?

Also, is it possible to get the necessary BT service which drives caller id on a broadband enabled line?

Cheers

Chris

Reply to
cpvh

Yes, for free -

has no effect on my broadband enabled line.

Reply to
Adrian C

DON'T get a BT Decor 310; looks 'stylish' but best avoided!

Yes, and it's free now if you ask for 'BT Privacy' (with ceryain provisos concerning other selecet services).

Reply to
Bob Eager

HI

Tesco had a Binatone at just under a tenner yesterday. Got caller display

100 number phone book and you can send SMS. I think it is 100 free SMS PM if you are on caller plan 2.
Reply to
Rob

Should add, the above BT caller id feature also works on a broadband line connected to UKOnline (using LLU / Local Loop Unbundling). Though not sure if other LLU services are compatible (Bulldog?)

Reply to
Adrian C