reasonable integrated dishwasher?

Miele fridges are made by Liebherr (other Miele are Miele AFAIK)

Reply to
djc

The Horstmann controller for our heating says "Easy to program" on the top of the documentation, which always makes me smile, since I always have to consult the documentation to make any changes, and I installed the bloody thing.

Reply to
Huge

I recall a controller (maybe a Drayton?) that an elderly neighbour of a relative had. Even with the instructions it was damn near impossible to operate, so she simply kept the heating on for an hour twice a day all year round summer and winter despite being essentially housebound. Given the temperature of the house in the depths of winter she presumably just whacked the thermostat all the way from 10 deg C to 12 deg C when she sensed she needed a bit more heat. Next door, nearly same same house construction but with a programmable thermostat and the timer set to continous, comfortable all year round and not much more expensive to heat.

The prat that designed the controller looked like they had deliberately gone out of their way to make setting it and operating it as obscure as possible. The documentation was probably worse than something the chinese would supply for a

10p item including postage on ebay and printed out in 4 point text on shitty paper.
Reply to
The Other Mike

Yes, I suspect it was Drayton. Next door has one and the instructions were a) not provided and b) completely unintelligible when I downloaded them. It also had a display that is unreadable except under a microscope and the bloody thing didn't work properly when installed by BG.

Reply to
Capitol