Integrated Dishwasher

I am about to order a new dishwasher to replace the existing one in our fitted kitchen. Do I need to watch anything when ordering a new integrated unit? I am assuming that the door will be able to fit onto all integrated units.

Reply to
SantaUK

Fully integrated or semi-integrated?

Most doors will fit most dishwashers. However, if you have a panelled door with thin bits, there may sometimes be issues if the screw holes go through a thin bit.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle