Re: WUSS or WUSSY

We don't have license (sic) plates. We might have had licence plates,

> but we don't. We have number plates.

Which bear the vehicle's registration mark.

Reply to
Skipweasel

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 06:21:27 -0800 (PST), Don Stockbauer

wrote the following to uk.misc:

I'll be interested to see the analysis of Return To Oz. Probably something like quacks and charlatans get what's coming to them eventually. Not to mention that L. Frank Baum must have had access to a wide and varied selection of recreational chemicals.

mh.

Reply to
Marcus Houlden

IIRC quite a bit of it was based on the book - which was written in

1900.
Reply to
Skipweasel

That's a good point. Someone probably read too much into it.

Reply to
Don Stockbauer