Re: Simply v X .. (who cares)?

Hi All,

> > As it's the 'silly season' and we are out of uniform I'd thought I'd > ask .. >

For you maybe but most of us are still sane.

The banter forum is that way-------->

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

No Xmyth activities for you then .. 'Earl'? ;-)

Handy .. thanks .. ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Perhaps you might consider using a decent newsreader that filters out OT posts and threads properly?

Reply to
Pam

Jesus! another Mary Fisher.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Mary Fisher uses OE, knows everything about bees and can feed a family of 10 on a chicken leg and a sprout.

I do not use OE, know nothing at all about bees (apart from the honey thing) and love my microwave. I do however know a bit about Usenet, kill files and filters and am doing a pretty good (if I say it myself) job of revamping the bathroom.

Reply to
Geoffrey