Re: Ping Bill Wright ...

Bill, sorry, I've lost your email address again. I've caught up with Tessa

>Winford. Mail me off group, and I'll try to sort out getting each other's >addresses circulated. > >Arfa

Does anyone know what is going to happen to

It is carrying Bills site at the moment and most Google searches are favouring the PARAS version over the wrightsaerials.co.uk domain.

Reply to
Graham.

Ask in uk.tech.broadcast and/or uk.tech.digital-tv Bill and Mark Carver read those ng's.

TOJ.

Reply to
The Other John

We decided to end the PARAS website because it was really about digital switchover, which has now completed. Maybe we should have left it for a while, I dunno.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I thought it might start to address the LTE interference issue as it pans out. There will be sharks involved there too.

Reply to
Graham.

Good point.

Bill