Vintage WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool... Please help!

We have a WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool (Series 2813285), which I believe was manufactured around 1982. The problem is, I desperately need an instruction manual, and I have done numerous Google searches but cannot find one.
Anyone know where I can find this manual? Or does anyone happen to have one?
Thank you!
~DIYdee~
Reply to
DIYdee
On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 12:48:53 -0700 (PDT), DIYdee snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Try the manual for a Shopsmith V500. It might tell you what you need to know.
Reply to
J. Clarke

Site Timeline Threads