Vintage WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool... Please help!

We have a WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool (Series 2813285), which I believe was manufactured around 1982. The problem is, I desperately need an instruction manual, and I have done numerous Google searches but cannot find one.

Anyone know where I can find this manual? Or does anyone happen to have one?

Thank you! ~DIYdee~

Reply to
DIYdee

Try the manual for a Shopsmith V500. It might tell you what you need to know.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Le 20/09/2020 à 21:48, DIYdee a écrit :

Look at