Re: ot Leicester ....

>>> so why is nobody coming straight out with the fact that is the ethnic

>>> population who didn't think lock down applied to them that have caused >>> the problem .... >> >> The Indian ethnic group is clustered in wards in and around the east of >> Leicester City (see Figure 2a, Page 2). More than half the

population in

> the wards of Latimer (79%), Belgrave (65%), Spinney Hills (60%), Rushey >> Mead (54%) and Coleman (54%) have an Indian ethnic identity. > >how long before the leicester ethnics complain they are being

oppressed

and are the victims of lockdown racism > >any minute now........

The UK has had enough of your lot that invaded 600 years ago. Gas chambers and then nuking where you come from, especially anything which has been forced upon the planet. We are no long going to be told by the non British media, aka the

99.99% khazar infested sub virus. Get out or die.
Reply to
Fritz Wuehler

what?...

Reply to