Re: Water, water everywhere

We had a meter placed in the street a couple of years ago when the drive was being done and also because of the nature of the new sink unit keeping the meter there would add to the clutter, the old meter was simply left until the kitchen refurb. Removal in these circumstances is permissible without involving YW. They do know it is being removed as I said I enquired with them what they wanted to do with the old meter.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky