Re: Latest food parcel from wee Jimmy Crankie....

...and, the problem is?

Reply to
soup

Is there such a thing as bad soup?

Reply to
soup

Is that a real place ?.

When the snow arrives, Ken Bruce always refers jokingly to it.

Reply to
Andrew

I love all soups, no doubt a lot of (Modern) foods if you saw them being made you'd never eat (processed stuff) again.

I am not one of those "if you didn't kill and butcher it yourself you can't eat it " types. But I am under no illusion that modern factory techniques are 'traditional'. I just don't want to watch my food being 'made'.

Reply to
soup

Is there such a thing as bad soup?

====

Not if it's home made <g>

Reply to
Ophelia

Is that a real place ?.

When the snow arrives, Ken Bruce always refers jokingly to it.

===

LOL Fochabers isn't far from me:))

Reply to
Ophelia

I love all soups, no doubt a lot of (Modern) foods if you saw them being made you'd never eat (processed stuff) again.

I am not one of those "if you didn't kill and butcher it yourself you can't eat it " types. But I am under no illusion that modern factory techniques are 'traditional'. I just don't want to watch my food being 'made'.

===

I do, but only when I make it myself:))

Reply to
Ophelia

Aldi "Duncan's" isn't great.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

bat soup :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Jim GM4DHJ ...

why keep a wife and use a camera mount ? ... to be honest I did try the sticky on suction one that came with the camera but it is rubbish...might have another go ...just to keep you happy ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Baxters do that...and oxtail

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

getting to the bottom of the box would be a good start

Reply to
tim...

From the number of pointless posts he puts here, there is the problem. I know about enquiring minds etc, but there are limits!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Then buy your own. Simples.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

lucky bugger....

====

You could move?? No??

Reply to
Ophelia

Aldi "Duncan's" isn't great.

Owain

===

I never shop in Aldi .. although come to think of it, I don't know where there is one:)

Anyway, I always make our own:))

Reply to
Ophelia

course it is been there many times...their pancakes jam and cream in the restaurant is fantastic...done the factory tour as well ....

===

We go past it every time I go shopping in Elgin:)

Reply to
Ophelia

===

LOL I only managed to hear a bit of that .. Ya ken??

Reply to
Ophelia