Re Extendable paint brush pole

With rollers you can buy quite a long extendable pole, but I need to get to a part of the guttering where it is impossible to get a ladder near for painting due to curves and false roof.

Is there a pole idea out there where you can secure a paint brush ??

I have tried knotting one on, but this is fiddly.

Many thanks

Dee

Reply to
Deebrief

I've often seen brushes with a tubular plastic handle, like those on some rollers. The brushes didn't look particularly good quality but that may not matter too much.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

I have a roller brush whereby it unscrews from the handle and screws onto a extendable pole, however the poles for the roller where a lot dearer than a fishermans landing net pole so you can guess which I bought. :-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Tape, either masking or duct and plenty of it, this it what is used in 'the trade'...I wouldn't bother with any purpose made contraptions as the brushes are usually (always) crap and you'll only use it once a year at most.

Reply to
Phil L