Re: D-I-Y Earn money on the internet. It works! It's legal and honest!

NO KIDDING! it, so who was #2

You're new here aren't you? - on Earth I mean

Reply to
Phil L

on, in order that it is not visible through the envelope.

Altavista? Carbon paper? Is this from the nineties and has taken a hell of a long time to propagate?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

in order that it is not visible through the envelope.

A reference to

as well. If it purports to be an unbroken chain from decades ago, then it makes sense to put plenty of legacy items in there to make it seem credible.

Reply to
Graham.

Suspect so. You don't get much for ONE DOLLAR ($ 0,000,001.00) any more. The mention of dejanews.com suggests it's from between 1995 and 1999.

I would be able to find a more authoritative cite if Google Groups wasn't so broken :(

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

In message , HonestyistheBestPolicy writes

Wow - haven't seen that for ages

Reply to
geoff

In message , HonestyistheBestPolicy writes

Of course it does

Reply to
geoff

En el artículo , DishonestyistheWorstPolicy escribió:

Wouldn't it be a shame if snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.es got a load of spam in her inbox?

That's snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.es for the avoidance of doubt.

mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.es

also reported to Yahoo and pivotal.es, through which it was posted.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.es snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.es snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.es snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.es

With No MailTo.

Reply to
Baz

Always handy to have a list of seven gullible 'tards.

Reply to
Steve Firth