RCD Demo

Annoying nutcase.

Reply to
ARW

I couldn't watch any more after half-way; too scary. But at least those of us who like to make toast while taking a bath will now know how to go about it safely. ;-)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Has been for years, but some seem to like and/or believe him, I suspect someone will flag him for youtube's new "no dangerous pranks" policy.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Some of his zaps and bangs are staged, I think, but I enjoy his enthusiasm for experimentation and "don't try this at home" demos. Of course I've already done a lot of that stuff at home as a kid.

110V really isn't that fierce if you're used to 240V, at least in my experience - just be sure you don't ground yourself.
Reply to
Rob Morley

I assume it's very much staged & rehearsed. If not he'll get a Darwin award one of these days.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Max Demian

as we are doing silly/funny videos than I add this one

ARW