Radiator valve to plastic pipe

Does anyone know where to get these:

It's an Altech TRV (easy bit) with a 15mm to 10mm (I think) plastic pipe elbow (difficult bit). The elbow directs the pipe behind the radiator, which is what I'm after.

(I did ask about this about a year ago, and I'm not sure anyone knew. I'm now finally getting round to fitting the rads).

Reply to
RJH

In article , RJH writes

I think I was one of those who responded last time and it was a simple matter of googling 15/10mm rad tail elbow/adaptor and examples popped out.

Soooo, get googlin . . . .

Btw, don't think the plas part is an issue, you can either buy elbows with one side pushfit or fit the plas into a chrome compression elbow adaptor.

Reply to
fred

Ah - I think this is the character:

Many thanks.

Reply to
RJH

Thought that looked a bit pricey but I see it is a pair.

Despite a slightly misleading picture, I believe that a Pegler 7P1010 is the same beast and slightly cheaper here if you have a few to do:

I believe this may also be the same part as Pegler don't list an equal

10mm pushfit elbow:

Might be worth a visual check if you have a screwfix nearby

Reply to
fred

I used the Altech elbows they had in my local plumbers' merchant in the end - about £6 pair. Worked a treat, and looks really good.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
RJH

In article , RJH writes

Glad you're sorted & thanks for feeding back.

Reply to
fred