Rad paint query

Another rad paint question :)

I bought crown non drip satinwood paint to do the radiator but everywhere I read says you need an oil based paint and from reading the back it says you can wash the paint of your brushes with cold water so I guess this means it not oil based ?

Will this stuff go on happily and stay on without problem ?

Or should I return it and try something else :-s ?

Reply to
Pete

I have used ordinary silk emulsion with no long term problems.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

most of my rads are emulsion painted with the same paint as the walls never had a problem

Regards

Tony

Reply to
TMC

+1 Been doing this for 30 years - works a treat.

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave

As answered to, I think, first question, I do this. And I cannot imagine doing otherwise in our house. Though I suppose for some particular glitzy effect gloss might be preferred.

Reply to
polygonum