quietest bathroom fan?

Tell me about it! They all give you a dB level, but what they don't tell you is that in 3 months time it will have doubled, and the fan will be trying to free itself from the wall.

We've been through many, many fans. Best one yet is:

(that is unless you have the space for a ducted one - they're really great, but only suitable for ceiling void mounting)

Reply to
Grunff

Fed up with rattling, noisy bathroom fan. Need a quiet 4". Anybody got an opinion/source ? TIA Peter

Reply to
retep

I've been looking for an extrnal fan which I can screw on to the brick wall of the house, so far I've failed miserably although there are some in the USA but no one seems to stock them in this country. I recently sent this email to Fantech in USA, To FANTECH.I am looking for a fan such as your RVF series for ventilating my bathroom. It needs to be mounted externally on a wall to fit an existing

4 inch duct. Do you have distributors in the UK, I am located in North Shropshire, England.

and received the following reply from Fantech which I haven't had time to deal with.

Yes, you can call Systemair Ltd in England at +44 1634 735 000 or email them at snipped-for-privacy@systemair.co.uk

Perhaps you would like to chase it up and let us know how you get on?

Hope this helps

Regards

Donwill. (PS sorry about the blue colour it came from copying the email reply and I hav'nt found out how to switch it off)

Reply to
Donwill

The blue coloured text in my message obviously didn't come through to the NG so ignore my comment please. Donwill

Reply to
Donwill

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:42:47 +0100 someone who may be "Donwill" wrote this:-

I can see blue coloured text. My reader displays quoted text in blue.

Personally I don't give two hoots what colour you may want to colour text in. It has nothing to do with the content.

Reply to
David Hansen