Armored Cable Size

I need to run an electric supply up the garden; 100m total length and a

6-8kw requirement; what size cable do I need ?
Reply to
Jeremy McKnight

In article , Jeremy McKnight writes

Work it out from this guide:)

tony sayer

Go onto the TLC-DIRECT website. They have a function to work all thi out for you

-- freddyuk

Reply to
freddyuk

I have done a loose calc in Amtech and it is asking for 25mm sq.

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

I would have thought you'd need something in the region of 16mm.

Also, it would be wise to use 3 or more cores so you have spares fo future use

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

Shirley shome mishtake.