Microbore CH

Hi

I am thinking of changing my boiler, the old one is approx. 20 years old and the CH system is microbore the radiator's are new (1 year old). If I have condensing combi boiler fitted do I need to replace the microbore pipework. Thanks in advance.

Regards Harry

Reply to
Harry Wheeldon

If the pipework is adequately sized for your installation, there is no need to replace it.

This may be a good opportunity to flush the system through clearing away any accumulated sediment.

Reply to
Grunff

No.

Is the existing boiler a combi? If not, why change to a combi rather than simply having a condensing (but non-combi) boiler which continues to supply stored hot water?

Reply to
Roger Mills