Questions about Apple products.

I'll respond to any and all suggestions! :-)

Reply to
David Brooks
<snip>

And what good do you think that would do anyone, given you could well get your 'answers' from your magic book?

You invited me here because (you said) you liked my input and discussion but how can I have a discussion with YOU when all you seem to be is what your magic book tells you you to be?

And whilst I was willing to give that a go, to see if you had the balls to stand up as a man and make your own decisions in life, you don't seem able to and therefore how can I have a real discussion with YOU?

What I think I've now concluded is that you are too far gone, you are no longer reachable as a human being, you have just become the puppet of your goD and so lost touch with the real world, the world the chances are your 'goD' has never ever played any tangible part.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

That's a superb accolade, Tim.

*THANK YOU* :-D

If you want an argument, go here:-

and/or here:-

Yes. I am a believer! :-D

I will be your friend, if you wish.

Reply to
David Brooks

On 22/08/2023 11:32, David Brooks wrote <snip stuff unread>

Yes, you have made that perfectly clear.

Sorry, I really can't be 'friends' with someone who is so 'out there' that they 'believe' like you do.

WE typically 'make friends' with people where there is some common ground or interest and more importantly, share common morals and ethics.

You have made it perfectly clear you don't have (or are unable to consider / understand) either where others are concerned and so therefore, we are on opposite sides of those lines.

So I'm afraid you will have to go in the same box as 'chris' (for similar reasons) and 'snit' (to a lesser degree).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Phew! I'm so glad. :-)

Yet YOU believe that folk should not eat meat. Isn't that right?

There are many people on this earth who are so poor that the only thing they have is money.

Are you one of them?

Why worry?

Listen carefully!

Great music.

Reply to
David Brooks
<snip>

No. I know that good people don't knowingly choose to exploit and cause innocent and sentient creatures to suffer and die unnecessarily. I have tried to explain to you before that it's nothing to do with who we eat, it's all down to respecting the rights of others.

I pity you, I pity the fact that you aren't willing (or able) to consider the things you see with your own eyes and aren't then willing to change your lifestyle to something kinder, something I thought you magic book 'believers' considered to be a core part of your goals?

You are a sheeple, a 'follower', I don't like weak people.

Have a good life.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

From which newsgroups do you obtain your best answers?

I only throw out a net when I'm seeking more fish!

There are some good and honest folk in 'uk.d-i-y'. Some of them may use Apple devices. If so, they will be made most welcome in ACW.

Reply to
David Brooks

On Aug 22, 2023 at 6:08:40 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote <sr2FM.212837$ snipped-for-privacy@fx37.iad:

These days: none, really. Too much nonsense. Generally not worth digging through the noise to find the message.

Reply to
Snit

Best we stick to ACW then! ;-)

Follow-Up Set to ACW

Reply to
David Brooks

You haven't quite figured David out, I'm sorry. Do yourself a favor, visit this url:

As far as his magic book goes, heh, he picks and chooses from it's contents what works best for him on any given day. In other words, he's a hypocrite. A huge f****ng hypocrite who pegged you for a sucker and conned you into coming here. You were supposed to, pending your worthiness, be recruited into his fold (it's currently snit and himself) to assist them in dealing with me. That's why he invited you here. He played you, like a fiddle.

All this back and forth with him has been so that he can gauge your technical aptitude. He was hoping you would have engaged one or more of us in a technical discussion. Either an ongoing one, or a fresh one that you created. So that he could determine if you were someone that pending you could be conned would have the technical chops to come and dance with me.

No, I'm not bragging about myself even if it appears that way. He's all about revenge and he's been after me for years now, to get 'even' for my response to his efforts to dox me the first time around. I went a bit above and beyond the call; my response was to publish a pic of him, and of his wife, their mobile/land lines, and complete physical address, released in the form of an nfo greeting; which was released internationally.

He tried to dox me because he failed to hire me to commit felonious computer tresspass on his behalf. You really are interacting with a shady f*ck. A drunkard at that.

You're starting to catch on. David is a nutless coward.

Reply to
Gremlin

Go away and stop cross posting to a day group, especially if all you are going to do is bicker between yourselves. Bah Humbug. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Am 23.08.23 um 08:41 schrieb Gremlin:

And your an idiot Troll not being capable to build filters that can protect you from this psychopath.

Your posting is absolutely OT.

*Learn to filter*
Reply to
Jörg Lorenz

Congrats? You reeled in two dumbasses who can't read headers worth a f*ck and blamed me for the crossposting you initiated. :)

Here's the dumbasses you reeled in so far:

Dumbass one and two, in the order my client sees the posts arrived.

From: "Brian Gaff" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y Subject: Re: Questions about Apple products. Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 09:13:05 +0100 Organization: Grumpy top poster Lines: 81 Message-ID: <uc4f2j$2rici$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me

And From: =?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_Lorenz?= snipped-for-privacy@gmx.net Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y Subject: Re: Questions about Apple products. Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 10:37:35 +0200 Organization: Camembert Normand au Lait Cru Message-ID: <uc4ggf$4pue$ snipped-for-privacy@solani.org

Yea, sorry about the UTF; he likes to post his handle with a character set my client can't deal with. I wonder if he's an MS outlook using reject? That would explain it. Non standard bullshit n all.

Ah well, good job on your fishing. I think I'll leave your selections in now. It's beyond time I actually do as some have accused me right? :)

An interesting way to justify what you did here. I hope they all see it for what it is. Since they jumped on me for it, I'mma guessing they won't. :)

Reply to
Gremlin