Queens speech

Matt, Queenie does. The "title" is equalted to "ownership", an infinite lease. The lease can be called at any time without compensation.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

OK, so is it one person or 0.66%?

You can't have both.

Reply to
Andy Hall

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

And you feel this is likely to happen, do you? What do you think her Maj's chances would be if she tried?

Reply to
Guy King

Make up your mind.

In Message-ID:

You said it was 790%

I think you just made it up

Reply to
Matt

Queenie as about the equiv of one county. Overall 0.66% of the population either owns or has title to 70% of the land. Boy you are slow.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Lord Hall, you are at it again.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

??

Reply to
Andy Hall

It is not whether it is likely - it can!!!

I don't know, but the brainwashed soldiers would side with her except the Marines and maybe the paras. Don't underestimate those people when it comes to hanging onto to power and money.

In the 1980s 1000s were living on the streets while they paid nothing tax with their billions increasing by the years. Then the old cow had the cheek to say in speeches "my people this and my people that". I am a citizen not a subject, it says in my passport.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

I think we'll have to book you a seat on the Heart of Gold.

Reply to
Guy King

What is that? The panel on the X Factor?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

No, a spaceship on which highly improbably events occur as a side effect of its hyperdrive.

Reply to
Guy King