Pyronix Sterling 10 LCD Installer Manual?

Hi,

My brother has just bought a house with a Pyronix Sterling 10 LCD Alarm.

I need to reset it, as the codes are not known (Can't contact the previous owners as it is a repossession)

Anyone happen to have a PDF of it? (I have already got the user manual from the Pyronix site, but I need the installers manual too!)

Thanks!

Toby...

Reply to
Toby

Scrap that, Pyronics just sent it to me!

Reply to
Toby

I'm a career burgular (obviously not, but hey). Would this nice company send me a copy as well?

Reply to
Adrian C

I expect if you asked nicley - worked for me anyhooo!

Although I am emailing from my domain name, not a hotmail address, not that I expect that would have made any differance!

Reply to
Toby